NEWS for 2019 - Second Call for Papers
All accepted full papers for the EMAN 2019 International Scientific Conference will be placed in the EMAN 2019 Conference Proceedings. Afterwards there will be three circles of full papers’ selection from the EMAN 2019 Conference Proceedings pre-draft:
1. Circle – extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in a monograph as book chapters. This will be 7th edition of this conference partner monograph. All previous editions were indexed in Scopus database and last three in Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science. There will be additional independent peer review process.
2. Circle – selected papers will be published in the publication titled: EMAN 2019 Selected Papers – the 3rd Conference on Economics and Management with an ISSN number. This publication will be submitted to indexation and / or publication and / or the listing at the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SCOPUS, EBSCO, CiteSeerX, ERA, ProQuest, Google Books, Google Scholar database and so on.
3. Circle - extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in highly esteemed partner journals published in different countries and indexed/referenced in: BASE - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, Business Source Complete and Sustainability Reference Center, CEEOL database, CiteFactor, DOAJ, DRJI - Directory of Research Journals Indexing, EBSCO database, EconBiz, EconPapers, ERIH PLUS - European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences, EZB - Die Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus International, INFOBASE INDEX (India), JournalTOCs, MIT library, National Library of Serbia Digital Repository, OAJI - Open Academic Journals Index, Periodicos CAPES, RePec, Research Gate, ROAD - Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources, SCIndex (Serbian Citation Index), SUNCAT, Ulrich Periodicals, UTS library.
Journals’ acceptance rate for the EMAN 2018 conference was 40%.
If the full paper is being published in one of the above named publications from the three circles, its abstract will be published in the EMAN 2019 Book of Abstracts (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
Other, non-selected full papers, but accepted for the conference, will be published in the EMAN 2019 Conference Proceedings (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
Full paper and abstract publication does not require presentation at the conference venue.
Certificate of attendance will be given to presenting authors on spot and send by post to non-presenting authors after the conference.
Even official languages of the conference are Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Slovenian, Macedonian and Russian it is highly advised that the full paper is being written in English. Papers may be presented in any of mentioned languages.
Except conference registration fee, there are no any additional nor hidden publication costs.
In order to avoid high commission of money transfer by bank wire transfer which may go up to 35% of the transferred amount, participants may pay the conference registration fee via PayPal (5% commission, for instance: on 95 EUR this is 4,75 EUR in total 99,75 EUR).
All received papers prior peer review process will be subject of plagiarism check with iThenticate by Turnitin.
WHAT IS EMAN CONFERENCE ALL ABOUT?
EMAN conference aims to establish and expand international contacts and co-operation across regions and countries. The main purpose of the conference is to provide scientists an encouraging and stimulating environment in which they may present results of their research to the scientific community and general public.
July 25, 2018
June 27, 2018
March 19, 2018
Theme of the Third EMAN
International Scientific Conference is:
Economics and Management - How to Cope With Disrupted Times
The conference theme will be discussed in following sections:
1. Banking in digital environment
2. Foreign direct investment, Foreign divestment
3. Global methods of e-business
4. Hypermodernity with facts and information (fake news, alternative facts) and public relations
5. Logistics and supply chains in disruptive times
6. Marketing in disruptive times
7. Networks of ideas, inclusion of new human resources
8. New technologies, robotisation, labour market and social net
9. New methods of leadership, management and innovation
10. Smart cities and places, relation between urban and rural
11. Making business in environment of fast changing technologies
12. Business laws and ethics
13. Accounting and accounting standards
14. Strategic management and management tools in disruptive times
15. The support of international integrations and institutions
16. Transport and tourism in the times of economic growth and new technologies
17. Immobility market
18. The role of the government in disruptive times
19. Energy and raw materials markets
20. IT's role in disruptive times
21. Sustainability, circular economy and sharing economy
22. Education and higher education in disruptive times
23. Protectionism: causes and consequences
24. Global and regional inequalities
25. Cryptocurrencies: change of the financial landscape
26. Challenges of digital economy
The EMAN Conference is Organised by:
Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans headquartered in Belgrade - Serbia is a non-governmental and non-profit association, founded in 2014 to support the development of scientific thought in the region, development of management and economics profession, as well as education of its members and the general public.
The Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans currently has more than 180 members who came from more than 130 different institutions, more specifically, members from Balkans countries as associate members and honorary members from other countries (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, etc.).
Faculty of Management Koper - Slovenia is a higher education institution for education and research in the fields of social sciences and business management. In addition to education and research, the basic activities of the faculty are providing consultancy to companies and other organisations, publishing and organisation of international conferences.
Faculty of Management was established in 1995 as a freestanding institution. In 2003 it became one of the founding members of the University of Primorska.
A 17-year tradition in online learning makes DOBA one of the leading online business schools in Europe. Its accredited, high-quality, online learning programmes are run fully online, allowing professionals to carry on with their career while working toward a degree. Flexible, yet highly structured online learning with 24/7 tutorial support, peer collaboration and continuous feedback to enhance student performance are among the main assets that make online learning at DOBA worthy of the UNIQUe accreditation for excellent use of ICT in teaching and learning, an accreditation awarded by the European Foundation for Quality in e-Learning. Furthermore, a vibrant international learning community and high satisfaction scores from more than 4,000 graduates from over 34 different countries confirm that DOBA’s approach is the right approach to online learning.
DOBA Business School holds the honour of being the first and only higher education institution in South-Eastern Europe to receive the UNIQUe (European Universities Quality in e-Learning) international quality certification, which recognises quality in online learning. The UNIQUe certification is awarded by EFQUEL (European Foundation for Quality in e-Learning).
The aim of Integrated Business Faculty Skopje - Macedonia is to assist students to gain knowledge and develop their full intellectual potential and professionalism.
The majority of our faculty staff are researchers - professors, associate professors and visiting professors active in education in various ways.
Innovation in education and research takes place through renewal of interactive teaching methods and students’ participation in multidisciplinary projects.
Staff is committed to facilitate studying of all enrolled students at the IBF, through professional, effective and on time provided administrative services.
The Faculty of Management was founded in 1997 in Zajecar and is the first private faculty in Eastern Serbia. From its foundation, the Faculty has been part of the renowned Belgrade Megatrend University.
Only a year before the foundation of the Faculty of Management, the first private Graduate School of Management was founded. Today, the city of Zajecar is proud to have both the Faculty of Management and Management and Business College where students receive training in management and economics. These two institutions are part of the higher education system of the Republic of Serbia, their syllabuses being accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia.